– Hello Friends, Welcome to Our Website Careerbhaskar.in
. In today’s post, we will see about Nikon Scholarship Program 2020. We are sure that you’d like to ask some questions about today’s topic, such as Complete Details about Scholarship?, Eligibility for this scholarship?, benefits of this scholarship?, how to Apply for this Scholarship? and many more others. So Guys, Let’s Start this post by moving this post forward.
Nikon Scholarship Program:
Nikon Scholarship Program is an initiative of Nikon India Pvt. Ltd. to financially support Candidates from underprivileged sections to pursue photography related courses.
This scholarship is meant to help students who have passed 12th Class and are enrolled in a photography-related course with duration of 3 months or more.
Nikon India, a world leader in optics is offering this Nikon scholarship in line with its Corporate Social Responsibility. It aimed at empowering individuals and strengthening the society. Over the years, this company has been running several new initiatives focusing on promoting talent and education.
Benefits of this Scholarship:
- Selected students will get upto 1 Lakh Rupees.
Eligibility For this Scholarship:
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Only for those students who are pursuing photography related courses with duration of 3 months or more.
- The students must have passed Class 12.
- The annual income of the family should be less than 6,00,000 Rupees (6 lakhs) per annum.
- Children of Nikon India Pvt Ltd employees are not eligible for this program.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant.
- Income Certificate.
- Photo Identity and Address Proof.
- 12th mark sheet (self-attested copy) and Proof of admission (college ID card / admission fees receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque / passbook copy)
Steps For Applying for this Scholarship:
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Download the application form (Link Given Below)Step 2:
Fill required details in form.Step 3:
Enclose / Attach all the necessary documents.Step 4:
Send the completed application form and documents to “Administrative Secretary, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, New Delhi-110011 before 31 May 2020”.
Terms and Conditions:
- The scholarship is only available for 2 years.
- Unsigned and Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected.
- The Selection Committee’s decision to call a candidate for interview for scholarship will be final and no representation or excuses in this regard will be entertained.
- The Fund will not be responsible for any postal delays in reaching the application by the due date.
How to Apply:
- Go To Buddy4Study.com and Search for Nikon Scholarship 2020.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Scholarship Application Page’.
- If not registered on it- Then Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the Nikon Scholarship detail page.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ to begin the application process.
- Fill the details in the online application form.
- Upload the documents as part of the application process.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ to complete the application process.
Application deadline: 30th June 2020
If You have any query then please Comment, we will answer your questions as soon as Possible.
Content Writer – Dharmendra Rajput