– Hello Friends, Welcome to Our Website Career Bhaskar. In today’s post, we will see about Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships 2020. We are sure that you’d like to ask some questions about today’s topic, such as Complete Details about Scholarship?, Eligibility for this scholarship?, benefits of this scholarship?, how to Apply for this Scholarship? and many more others. So Guys, Let’s Start this post by moving this post forward.
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarship:
Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund invites applications from postgraduate candidates for Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Scholarships 2020.
This scholarship aims to support the study of Ph.D (Doctor of Philosophy) in India. Selected students will receive maintenance allowance including a tuition fee of 18,000 Rs. per month and contingent expense for study tours within India, purchase of books, stationery, etc. of 15,000 Rs. per annum.
Benefits of this Scholarship:
Selected candidates will get:
- Maintenance allowance including tuition fee 18,000 Rs. per month
- Contingent expenses for study tours within India, purchase of books, stationery, etc. of 15,000 Rs. per annum.
Eligibility For this Scholarship:
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Hold a 1st Class PG degree with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate in both graduate and PG level.
- Already be admitted / registered for Ph.D (Doctor of Philosophy) degree with a recognized University / Institution in India. Those who have applied for registration and have not yet been registered at the time of submission of application, are not eligible to apply,
- Not More 35 years of age.
- Be a full-time Ph.D. Scholar.
- A passport size photograph of the applicant.
- A synopsis of the proposed project as per the attached format.
- Doctoral Monitoring Committee’s report or Supervisor’s report / recommendations.
- Demand Draft / Postal Order for Rs.100.
- Ph.D registration certificate.
Steps For Applying for this Scholarship:
Follow the steps below to apply for the scholarship:
Step 1: Download the application form (Link Given Below)
Step 2: Fill required details in form.
Step 3: Enclose / Attach all the necessary documents.
Step 4: Send the completed application form and documents to “Administrative Secretary, Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund, Teen Murti House, New Delhi-110011 before 31 May 2020“.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarship is only available for 2 years.
- Unsigned and Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected.
- The Selection Committee’s decision to call a candidate for interview for scholarship will be final and no representation or excuses in this regard will be entertained.
- The Fund will not be responsible for any postal delays in reaching the application by the due date.
Application deadline: 30th June 2020
Application Form – Here
If You have any query then please Comment, we will answer your questions as soon as Possible.
Content Writer – Dharmendra Rajput