Internship / Part Time Job in Purplle.com at Mumbai for Human Resources (HR)
Internship – Hello Friends, Welcome to Our Website Career Bhaskar. In today’s post, we will see about Internship in Purplle.com. We are sure that you’d like to ask some questions about today’s topic, such as Complete Details about this Internship?, Eligibility for this Internship?, Allowances in this internship?, how to Apply for this Internship? and many more others. So Guys, Let’s Start this post by moving this post forward.
Purplle is India’s beauty destination. That is an online space for all the beauty and wellness needs showcasing some of the best products from the leading brands in the world. With a powerful connection of beauty and technology.
About Part Time Job / Internship
- Evaluating the success of the implementation of new HR programs.
- Resolving employees’ problems and handling complaints to protect the general interests.
- Developing healthy work relationships and a supportive atmosphere at the work place.
- Providing advice for department managers on how to deal with employees most of all in extraordinary situations.
- Researching on healthcare regulations, labor laws, best practices, etc.
- Leading negotiations between the organization and employees.
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
- Can start the Internship / part time job between 21st Jun’20 and 26th Jul’20
- Available for duration of 3 months
- Have relevant skills and interests
- Degree in business / economics, HR management or any other related field.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Strong communication both written and oral.
- Strong and negotiation skills,
- Ability to solve problems and take decisions.
- Listening skills as well as the ability to understand people’s background.
- Informal dress code
- Free snacks & beverages
Note: – The hiring for this internship will be online and the company will provide work from home/ deferred joining till current COVID-19 situation improves.