Make a Logo For Atal Bhujal Yojana And Win 100000/- Rupees
Last date for accepting entries is 3rd June,2020 by 6PM
What is Atal Bhujal Yojana-
Atal Bhujal Yojana is a recently launched central government scheme of Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Ministry of Jal Shakti with World Bank assistance.
The aim of Atal Bhujal Yojana is to facilitate sustainable management of ground water resources with community participation with emphasis on demand management.
Who is Organizing this Contest –
Department of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation hereby invites creative designers, artists and innovators to participate in Logo designing contest for Atal Bhujal Yojana (Atal Jal).
Theme of Contest –
The theme of the contest will be “Atal Bhujal Yojana (ATAL JAL) with focus on Community-led Ground Water Management”.
Reasons Behind this Contest-
It is being launched with the objective of promoting and publicising the scheme among the public and to raise awareness on water conservation.
The logo will also reflect the importance of community participation in implementation of the scheme.
How to Submit Entries –
In view of the COVID-19 situation it is clarified that there is “NO NEED TO SEND THE HARD COPIES OF THE LOGO” as of now.
Winning Amount of Contest –
The winner of the contest will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 1,00,000/- by Organizing Committee.
Important Date –
Last date of submission of entries is 3rd June,2020 by 6PM.
For any queries, connect to:
Terms & Conditions
- The Contest is open for all citizens of India.
- The submission of entry is fully free and no qualifications are prescribed.
- The participant must upload the soft copy (in .jpg or .png format only) of their Logo design (in A3 Paper Size) on Contest page of MyGov Portal.
- The theme of the Logo must be on “Community led Ground Water Management”.
- The entries will be judged on the basis of elements of creativity, originality, composition, technical excellence, simplicity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the theme.
- Each entry should be accompanied by a brief written explanation of the Logo and how best it encapsulates the essence of Atal Bhujal Yojana.
- All entries must be submitted through creative corner section of www.mygov.in. Entries submitted through any other medium / mode would not be considered for evaluation.
For Complete Information of Selection Process, Technical Criteria, and Terms and Condition Click Here.