What is National Mission on Cultural Mapping?
Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India, has established, NMCM (National Mission on Cultural Mapping) to envision and address the necessity of preserving the threads of rich Indian Art and Cultural Heritage.
Through “Cultural Mapping” NMCM aids in creating a consolidated database/repository of information about cultural assets and resources. Cultural assets and resources include various art forms, individual artists, cultural organisations, artists community, cultural spaces and facilities, festivals & events, creative cultural industries, landmarks, heritage properties etc.
Who is Organizing this Contest –
NMCM (National Mission on Cultural Mapping), Ministry of Culture, Govt. of India, is Organizing this Contest through MyGov portal.
Last date of submission of entries is 6rd June, 2020.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries for the contest must be submitted to Creative corner section of mygov.in only. Entries submitted by any other mode would not be considered for evaluation.
- The winning entry for the Contest would be the intellectual property of the National Mission on Cultural Mapping and the winner cannot exercise any right over it, after the results are declared. The winner shall be deemed to have surrendered copyright/s of the winning entry to the competition organizers after the declaration of the results. Winner will also be required to give an undertaking for the same.
- The winning entry for the name is meant to be used by the National Mission on Cultural Mapping for promotional and display purposes and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate for the initiative.
- The name must not contain any objectionable, provocative or inappropriate content.
- The suggested name must be original and should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- The participant must be the same person who has conceptualized the name. Plagiarism of any nature would lead to rejection of the entry from this contest.
- 11. By registering for participation in the Contest, the Participant(s) warrant that:
- a. They have complied with these terms and conditions;
- b. Their entry for name is original;
- c. Their entry for name does not infringe any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party;
- d. Any current employer and/or learning institution that the participant is employed by or enrolledwith would have no claim on the name submitted.
- NMCM reserves the right to reject any entry based on its discretion.
- NMCM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury of any kind suffered by any participants in entering the Contest, including as a result of any participant winning or not winning any prize.
For Complete Details on Terms and condition : – Click Here
- Entries received by National Mission on Cultural Mapping would be assessed for awards by Screening Committee for an initial evaluation. After such screening, all approved entries would be assessed by a Selection Committee for final evaluation.
- Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of originality, creativity, composition, simplicity, technical excellence, visual impact and artistic merit and how well they communicate the profile of National Mission on Cultural Mapping.
- The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants or any decision of Selection Committee.
- National Mission on Cultural Mapping shall not use the disqualified entries for any purpose and National Mission on Cultural Mapping shall have no intellectual rights over the same.
- Any legal proceedings arising out of the contest / its entries / winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of state of Delhi.
Tags: – National Mission on Cultural Mapping Contest, Contest Details of NMCM