Ideas For Designing a Logo and Slogan for Ministry of HRD Competition
1. The competition/contest is open to all Indian Citizens or Institutions residing within and outside India.
2. Entries must be submitted by August 5th, 2019 on ‘MyGov Portal or website’.
3. The logo or slogan design must be original and must not violate any provision of the ICA (Indian Copyright Act), 1957 or the IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) of any third party. The logo or slogan should not have been previously published in any digital and print media and must not contain any objectionable, provocative or inappropriate content
4. All submitted entries are governed by the provisions of Emblems and Names (Prevention of improper use) Act, 1950 and any violation or breach of the said Act will result in disqualification.
5. In case of any of copyright issues or any other similar issues, the applicant/contestants will be responsible to settle any legal proceedings arising out of it at his/her end. Ministry of Human Resource Development and MyGov will not be responsible for any such issues.
6. Plagiarism of any nature is not allowed. Anyone found infringing upon other’s copyright would be disqualified from the competition/contest.
7. The contestants should make sure that his/her MyGov profile is updated and accurate for further communication. This includes details such as name, latest photo, complete postal address, country declaration, phone number and Email id. Entries with incomplete or wrong profiles would not be considered.
8. There will be issue of no notification to participants of rejected entries.
9. Ministry of Human Resource Development reserves the right to amend or cancel all or any part of this Contest/competition and/ or Technical Parameters / Terms and Conditions/ Evaluation Criteria. However, any changes to the Terms and Conditions/ Evaluation Criteria / Technical Parameters, or the cancellation of the competition/Contest, will be posted on the MyGov portal and platform. It would be the responsibility of the contestants to keep him/her updated of any changes in the Terms and Conditions/ Evaluation Criteria Technical Parameters stated for this Contest.
10. Ministry of Human Resources Development if it so decides, reserves the right not to proceed with the contest at any stage.
Technical Parameters for Logo /Slogan
1. The contestants should submit the Logo/Slogan as an attachment file in .JPG or .PNG format.
2. The winner of the contest shall be required to submit the design or logo in an editable and open file format.
3. Designs submitted must not have imprint or watermark.
4. Logo should preferably be designed in colors but should not have more than 2-3 colors.
1. Entries received within the due date, will be evaluated or checked by a Selection Committee which would be constituted by the Ministry of Human Resources Development. The decision of the Selection Committee will be final and binding on all the participants. Entries will be judged and selected on the basis of simplicity, creativity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the concept of Ministry.
2. The Logo or Slogan design of the successful entry will be duly acknowledged in an appropriate way by the Ministry. However, selected entries will be intellectual property of the Ministry of Human Resources Department and the designer will not have any right over it.
For More Details about Competition :- Click Here
For Latest Competitions :- Click Here For latest Engineering Jobs :- Click Here For Latest Banks Jobs :- Click Here For Latest Railway Jobs :- Click Here For Latest Government Jobs :- Click Here For Latest Defence Jobs :- Click Here
Ideas for designing logo for mhrd, suggestions for designing logo for mhrd, ideas for drafting slogan on mhrd, mhrd logo and slogan competition ideas.