India Innovation Challenge Design Contest 2019
What is IICDC and who is organizing this Contest?
Texas Instruments in collaboration with DST (Department of Science and Technology), powered by AICTE mission proudly announce the Department of Science and Technology & Texas Instruments India Innovation Challenge Design Contest 2019 anchored by NSRCEL, IIMB (Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore) and supported by MyGov.
Give your ideas a jump-start by sculpting your innovation with technical support from Texas Instruments, business mentorship from Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore, funding of INR 4.94 crores from Department of Science and Technology.
Features of IICDC Contest-
- Incubate– with mentors from India’s smartest brains from Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Launch– your product with funding and prizes from Department of Science and Technology and TI.
- Design– using Innovative products with technical mentorship and resources from TI
Eligibility Criteria for participating in IICDC:-
- The competition is open for all Indian engineering students pursuing UG (undergraduate), PG (postgraduate) and Doctoral degrees with Indian engineering colleges.
- All the participants must be Indian Nationals.
- TI will be providing TI tools worth up to USD 200 for each team free of cost. You must use all TI devices in your solution.
|Month ||Phase ||Awards |
| |Registration Certificates from TI and IIMB for all the registered student contestants.
September – November 2019 | |
| |Bronze Certificate from DST – TI , AICTE , IIMB for Eligible Teams TI tools worth up to USD 200 for each team free of cost
December – April, 2019-2020 | |
| |Silver Certificate from DST – TI, AICTE, IIMB for Eligible Teams 5 Lakh INR of product development funds for Top 30 teams
| |Gold Certificate from DST – TI, AICTE, IIMB forthe Top 10 winning teams Cash Prizes from TI to Top 3 teams Cash Prize for Best Women team Funding from DST inclusive of stipend for Top teams for next 12 months.
AWARDS AND FUNDING:-
- Key Features of the TI – IICDC 2019 edition
- 2 Cr seed fund to Top 10 startups
- 1.44 stipends for Incubates
- 1.5 Cr product development funds got Top 30 teams
- Free TI Tools worth up to 70 Lacs to participants
- 25000+ certificates spread across the whole contest
- 600+ types of cash prizes spread throughout the contest totaling up to 50 Lacs
This all awards are provided by DST, TI or through MyGov.
| || |
| |Quarter finals Phase Submission | |
| |Quarter finals Phase Result | |
| |Shipment of tools to semi finalist teams | |December 2019 – January 2020
| |Semi Finals 1st interim Submission | |
| |Semi Finals 2nd interim Submission | |
| |Semi Finals 3rd interim Submission | |
| || |
| || |
The evaluation will be based on the evaluation framework designed by Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore in collaboration with TI. Business Potential and Technical Innovation forms the base of the evaluation framework. The evaluation panel will be comprised of stalwarts from Startup Ecosystem, Industry Leaders and Domain experts
Note:-Texas Instruments reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, suspend this contest and modify the rules, prizes & funding related to the contest without prior notice. In no event shall TI or any other organizers be liable for any claims, losses, expenses or damages, arising out of or in connection with the foregoing GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS :- Click Here
For Participation in competition – Click Here
For queries email email@example.com or call 080-66831728 (Mon–Fri 11:00 am – 4:00 pm)
This Contest is not organised by this website, for any query please contact to Mygov Portal.
For Latest Competitions :- Click Here For latest Engineering Jobs :- Click Here For Latest Banks Jobs :- Click Here For Latest Railway Jobs :- Click Here For Latest Government Jobs :- Click Here For Latest Defence Jobs :- Click Here
iicdc 2019, iicdc 2019 results, iicdc online form, how to participate in iicdc, iicdc onine registration, online registration of iicdc, iicdc online registrations, iicdc information.