Ideas for Logo Designing Contest for TDSAT
1. The last date for accepting or receiving entries is 30thJune, 2019 at 11:00 P.M.
2. Each and every entry must be accompanied by a brief written explanation of the logo and how best it encapsulates its essence.
3. All entries should be submitted through creative corner section of www.mygov.in. Each entry submitted through any other mode / medium would not be considered for evaluation.
4. An entry could only be made by an Indian citizen or a team project.
5. Each team / participant can submit only 1 entry. The participation in the contest/competiton shall be free of cost.
6. The logo design should be original and must not violate any provision of the ICA (Indian Copyright Act), 1957 or the Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) of any third party. The logo should not have been previously published in any digital and print media and must not contain any objectionable, provocative or inappropriate content.
7. All entries are governed and Chcked by the provisions of Emblems & Names (Prevention of Improper use) Act, 1950 and any violation of the said Act will result in disqualification.
8. In case of any copyright issues or case or any other similar issues, the applicant/participants will be responsible to settle any legal proceedings arising out of it at his/her end. Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT) will not be responsible for any such issues.
9. Plagiarism of any nature is not allowed in this competition. Anyone found infringing upon others’ copyright would be disqualified from the competition.
10. The participant/applicant must make sure that his/her My Gov profile is updated and accurate for further communication. This includes details such as name, country declaration, latest photo, complete postal address, phone number and Email Id. Entries with incomplete profiles not be considered.
11. The onus will be on the applicant/participant to prove that he/she is the only authorized representative to send the entry for the Award Scheme. In case of the selection of the logo for an award scheme, it will be given to the applicant/participant only. Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal will, in no way, be responsible for any legal dispute, legal or otherwise, arising out of it.
12. The responsibility to comply with the submission of entries, Selection Process and Technical Criteria fully lies with the participants. Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal shall not be answerable to any dispute raised by a third party in this competition/context.
13. Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal or My Gov takes no responsibility for the corrupted or late entries.
14. The winner will be declared through Email or by way of announcing his/her name on the My Gov blog page. The result of the contest/competition will also be uploaded on the website of the Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal, i.e. www.tdsat.gov.in
15. The winner’s logo would be the intellectual property of the TDSAT and the winner shall not exercise any right over it. Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal will have unfettered right to modify the prize winning entry/logo or add or delete any info or design feature in any form to it. The winner will not exercise any rights over his/her log o and shall not use it in any way.
16. The winning logo is meant to be used by Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal for display and promotional Information, purposes, Education and Communication materials and also for any other use as may be deemed appropriate.
17. The logo should be usable on the mobile app / website / social media such as Facebook / Twitter / Instagram and on Commercial Hoardings, Magazines / Standees, Leaflets & Pamphlets, Brochures Souvenirs and other Publicity and Marketing materials.
18. There will be no issue of notification to participants of rejected entries.
19. Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal reserves the right to amend or cancel all or any part of this Contest or competition and Terms and Conditions / Evaluation Criteria/ Technical Parameters. However, any changes to the Terms and Conditions / Evaluation Criteria/ Technical Parameters, or the amendment or cancellation of the Contest/Competition, will be posted / updated on the My Gov platform. It would be the responsibility of the participant/applicant to keep himself/herself informed of any changes in the Terms and Conditions/ Evaluation Criteria / Technical Parameters stated for this competition.
Technical Criteria for Logo designing contest
1. Logo should be submitted in PDF or PNG format only.
2. Logo should be designed in color. The designed logo shall be provided in both RGB and CMYK formats. The size of the logo may vary from 5cmX5cm to 60cmX60cm in either portrait or landscape.
3. The logo should be usable on the web website / social media such as Facebook / Twitter and on printed materials such as black and white press releases, labels, stationery & signage etc.
4. The logo should be designed on a digital platform. The winner of the contest/competition shall be required to submit the design in open file format (CDR/EPS/PSD).Participants must ensure that only original designs are submitted
5. All fonts must be converted to outlines.
6. File should be of high resolution – at least 300 pixels per inch. at 100% size.
7. File should look clean and clear (not pixilated or bit mapped) when viewed on screen at 100%
8. Entries must not be submitted in compressed or self-extracting formats.
Selection Process for Logo designing contest
1. All that entries received by the stipulated date and found in order shall be evaluated by a Selection Committee, constituted for the purpose. The Committee will shortlist all the entries and will decide winner if an entry is found suitable.
2. Entries would be judged on the basis of elements of originality, creativity, composition, simplicity, technical excellence, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the ethos of Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal.
3. The decision of the Selection Committee will be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be given or issued to any of the applicant / participants or on any decision of the Selection Committee.
4. There will be only 1 winner of competition.
5. Winner are required to give or provide the original open source file of the designed logo.
6. The Designer of the finally selected logo will get a prize of Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousands only) would be required to give copyright of the design to Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal. The prize money will only be payable after deduction of TDS.
7. Any legal proceedings arising out of the contest / its entries / winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi State only. Expenses incurred for this purpose will be borne by the participants/ applicants/parties themselves.
8. Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal if it so decides, reserves the right not to proceed with the competition at any stage.
For Complete Information about the Logo Design Competition :- Click Here
- Design a Logo For Lokpal
- Ideas for Designing Logo For Lokpal
- Draft a Motto/Slogan for Lokpal
- Ideas for Drafting a Motto/Slogan for Lokpal
- Coin a catchy name for E-Commerce Portal
For Latest Competitions :-
For latest Engineering Jobs :-
For Latest Banks Jobs :-
For Latest Railway Jobs :-
For Latest Government Jobs :-
For Latest Defence Jobs :-
Ideas for Logo Design Contest, Hints for designing logo for TDSAT in Hindi, find a name for tdsat, Make A logo for TDSAT, TDSAT logo, logo making Competition, logo Contests, Mygov Do, my government competitions, Online Logo designing contest 2019, Do My Gov, Tips for designing TDSAT, Mygov Competition, Tips for Logo Designing Contest for TDSAT.