Ideas for Draft a Motto/Slogan Competition
1. The competition or contest is open for all the Indian Citizens or Institutions residing within and outside India.
2. Entries should be submitted before 13th June, 2019 on ‘MyGov Portal’.
3. Discovery/ noticing of use of any unfair/ detection/ spurious means/ double participation, malpractices including but not limited to impersonation etc. during the participation in the Motto/Slogan Contest will result in the participation being declared void and null and hence, rejected. The organizers of the Motto or Slogan Contest/Competition reserve the right in this regard.
4. The participant should make sure that his/her MyGov profile is updated and accurate for further communication. This includes details such as name, country declaration, latest photo, complete postal address, phone number and Email Id. Entries with incomplete profiles would not be considered.
5. There will be issue of no notification to participants of rejected entries.
6. Lokpal reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of this Contest/competition and Terms and Conditions/ Evaluation Criteria/ Technical Parameters. However, any changes to the Terms and Conditions/ Evaluation Criteria/ Technical Parameters, or the cancellation of the Contest/competition, will be posted/updated on the MyGov platform. It would be the responsibility of the participant / applicant to keep himself / herself informed or updated of any changes in the Terms and Conditions/ Evaluation Criteria/ Technical Parameters stated for this Contest.
7. Lokpal if it so decides, reserves the rights not to proceed with the contest/competition at any stage.
Technical Parameters for Motto/Slogan
1. The Drafted Motto/Slogan must be catchy and should not be more than 4-5 words.
2. The language for the Motto/Slogan could only be in Sanskrit/ Hindi/ English.
1. All entries that received within the due date, will be evaluated by a Selection Committee which would be constituted by the Lokpal. The decision given by the Selection Committee will be final and binding on all the contestants. Entries will be judge and selected on the basis of simplicity, creativity, artistic merit and visual impact and how well they communicate the concept of Lokpal.
2. The Motto/Slogan of the successful entry will be duly acknowledged in an appropriate way by the Lokpal. However, selected entries will be intellectual property of the Lokpal and the designer will not have any right over that entry.
For Complete Information about the Logo Design Competition :- Click Here
For Latest Competitions :- Click Here
For latest Engineering Jobs :- Click Here
For Latest Banks Jobs :- Click Here
For Latest Railway Jobs :- Click Here
For Latest Government Jobs :- Click Here
For Latest Defence Jobs :- Click Here
For Latest Exams Results – Click Here
Ideas for draft a motto/slogan for Lokpal, Hints for motto/slogan for Lokpal in Hindi, Tips for drafting Motto/ slogan for lokpal.