SBI PO Syllabus Details
SBI (State Bank of India) PO (Probationary Officer) exam Syllabus Details.
SBI PO Syllabus is of Three Phases
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination and
- Group Exercises and Interview.
I. Preliminary Examination: This Exam Contain Three Sections as follows.
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
II. Main Examination: This contain Two papers as
A. Objective paper: This paper basically contains of Four sections as follows
- Test of Reasoning and Computer Aptitude.
- Test of Data Analysis and Interpretation.
- Test of General / Economy / Banking Awareness.
- Test of English Language.
B. Descriptive Paper: This paper consists of Essay and Letter Writing.
For any queries about the content of the post, Please contact to:- Click Here
- For latest Engineering Jobs :- Click Here
- For Latest Banks Jobs :- Click Here
- For Latest Railway Jobs :- Click Here
- For Latest Competitions :- Click Here
- For Latest Government Jobs :- Click Here
- For Latest Defence Jobs :- Click Here
- For Latest Jobs in SBI :- Click Here
SBI Online, SBI Recruitment , latest SBI Vacancy, New SBI Jobs, Jobs in SBI Department, SBI Forums, Freejobalert, SBI Indgovernmentjobs, SBI naukri .com, SBI For Freshers, SBI mai naukari, Indian SBI Bharti, Jobs in SBI, SBI Career, Careers In SBI, career in sbi