UPSC CPF (AC) Exam Syllabus:
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducts every year CPF (Central Police Force) Assistant Commandant’s Exam. The syllabus details for UPSC CPF Exam are given below in this page.
Syllabus of the Written Examination Papers:-
Paper I: General Ability and Intelligence
The objective type questions or multiple choices questions in this paper will broadly cover the following areas:
1. General Mental Ability: The questions will be designed in such a way to test the aspirant’s logical reasoning, quantitative aptitude including numerical ability and data interpretation.
2. General Science: The questions will be set to test the general awareness, Comprehension, scientific temper and appreciation of scientific phenomena of everyday Observation that include new areas of importance likes Biotechnology, Information Technology and Environmental Science.
3. Current Events of National and International Importance:These questions will test the aspirants’ awareness of current events of national and international importance in the broad areas of music, culture, arts, Sports, literature, governance, societal and developmental issues, business, industry, Globalization, and interplay among nations.
4. Indian Polity and Economy: The questions shall aim to test aspirants knowledge of the Country’s political System and the Constitution of India, economic development in India, social systems and public administration, regional and international security issues and human rights including its indicators.
5. History of India: The questions will broadly cover the subject in its economic, social and political aspects. This shall also include the areas of growth of nationalism and freedom movement.
6. Indian and World Geography: The questions shall cover the social, physical and economic aspects of Geography pertaining to India and the World.
Paper II: General Studies, Essay and Comprehension
Part-A – Essay type questions which are required to be answered in long narrative form either In Hindi or English totaling 80 Marks. The indicative and highlighted topics are modern Indian history especially of the freedom struggle, polity, geography and economy, Knowledge of security and human rights issues and analytical ability.
Part-B – Comprehension, précis writing, other communications / language skills – to be attempted in English only (Marks 120) – The topics are précis writing, Comprehension Passages, developing counter arguments, simple grammar and Other aspects of language testing.
For more details about the content of the post, Please contact to – Click Here
For latest Engineering Jobs :- Click Here
For Latest Banks Jobs :- Click Here
For Latest Railway Jobs :- Click Here
For Latest Competitions :- Click Here
For Latest Government Jobs :- Click Here
For Latest Defence Jobs :- Click Here
UPSC Recruitment , latest UPSC Vacancy, New UPSC Jobs, Jobs in UPSC Department, UPSC Forums, Freejobalert, UPSC Indgovernmentjobs, UPSC naukri .com, UPSC For Freshers, UPSC mai naukari, Indian UPSC Bharti, Jobs in UPSC, UPSC Career, Careers In UPSC, career in UPSC