UPSC CPF (AC) Eligibility Details:
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) CPF (Central Police Forces) (Assistant Commandants) Examination eligibility details are given below in this page.
1. Nationality:- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
2. Sex:- Both Male and female candidates are eligible for appointment to the post of Assistant Commandants in CISF, CRPF, SSB and BSF.
3. Age:- Candidate should have attained the age of 20 yrs and must not have attained the age of 25 yrs on 1-8-2019, it means He/she must have been born not earlier than 2-8-1994 and not later than 1-8-1999.
4. Age Relaxation:
- up to a maximum of 5 yrs for ST, SC candidates.
- up to a maximum of 3 yrs for OBC candidates.
- up to a maximum of 5 yrs for civilian central Govt. servants in according with the existing instructions of the Central Govt.. Ex-servicemen will also be eligible for this age relaxation.
- up to a maximum of 5 yrs if a candidate had ordinally been domiciled in the state of J&K during the period from 1-1-1980 to the 31-12-1989.
5. Educational Qualifications:- A candidate must be have Bachelor’s Degree if a University incorporated by an Act of the State or Central Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification.
Note: Candidates appearing in the degree exam are allowed or have permit to appear this exam but they submit proof of passing along with the detailed application forms which have to be submitted after the qualification the written test, medical standards and physically test.
6. Restrictions:- A Aspirant who has been finally selected on the basis of an earlier examination to the post of Assistant Commandants in any of the forces participating in the CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) (Assistant Commandants) Exam will not be eligible to appear at a subsequent examination for recruitment of Assistant Commandants in the participating Central Armed Police Forces.
7. Physical Standards:- Candidates must meet the prescribed or decided physical and medical standards for admission to CAPF (Central Armed Police Forces) (Assistant Commandants) Examination.
For more details about the content of the post, Please contact to – Click Here
- For latest Engineering Jobs :- Click Here
- For Latest Banks Jobs :- Click Here
- For Latest Railway Jobs :- Click Here
- For Latest Competitions :- Click Here
- For Latest Government Jobs :- Click Here
- For Latest Defence Jobs :- Click Here
UPSC Recruitment , latest UPSC Vacancy, New UPSC Jobs, Jobs in UPSC Department, UPSC Forums, Freejobalert, UPSC Indgovernmentjobs, UPSC naukri .com, UPSC For Freshers, UPSC mai naukari, Indian UPSC Bharti, Jobs in UPSC, UPSC Career, Careers In UPSC, career in UPSC crpf