Ideas for Logo designing contest
Ideas For Conference Of Parties 14 Of UNCCD Logo designing contest
- All entries received by the committee date and found in order, shall be evaluated by a Selection Committee, constituted for the purpose. The Committee will shortlist entries and will choose the Logo if an entry is found suitable and announced the winner.
- Entries would be carefully judged by committee on the basis of elements of originality, creativity, technical excellence, composition, simplicity, visual impact and artistic merit and how well they communicate the theme.
- The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants and no objection is taken or on any decision of the Selection Committee.
- There will be only 1 winner of competition.
- Winner must be required to provide the original open source file of the designed logo.
- The Designer of the finally selected logo will get a prize of Rs 50,000/- (Fifty Thousands Rupee only) by Government of India.
Participants are required to conceptualize and design a logo such that:
- To convey land, Progress, life sustainability and hope
- To symbolize an inclusive convention with global outreach
- To address halting land degradation for improving livelihood of vulnerable population
- Drought resilient community.
Logo designing contest for COD 14 Of UNCCD
For more details About the post, Please Contact to:- Click Here
For more details about the content of the post, Please contact to:- Click Here
For More Latest Competition :- Click Here
For latest Engineering Jobs :- Click Here
For Latest Banks Jobs :- Click Here
For Latest Railway Jobs :- Click Here