Ideas for AIC STPINEXT Logo designing contest
- All entries received by the stipulated committee date and found in order, shall be evaluated by a Selection Committee, constituted for the purpose. The Committee will shortlist entries and will choose the Logo if an entry is found suitable and announced the winner.
- Entries would be carefully judged by stipulated committee on the basis of elements of originality, creativity, technical excellence, composition, simplicity, visual impact and artistic merit and how well they communicate the theme of AIC STPINEXT INITIATIVES.
- The decision of the Selection Committee would be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants and no objection is taken or on any decision of the Selection Committee.
- There will be only 1 winner of competition.
- Winner must be required to provide the original open source file of the designed logo.
- The Designer of the finally selected logo will get a prize of Rs 50,000/- (Fifty Thousands Rupee only) by Government of India and would be required to give copyright of the design to STPI. The prize money will only be payable after deducting TDS.
- Any legal proceedings arising out of the competition / its entries / winners shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Delhi State only. Expenses used for this purpose will be obtained by the parties themselves.
For complete details about the competition, please visit to:-
For more details About the post, Please Contact to:-
For more Latest competition :- Click Here
For latest Engineering Jobs :- Click Here
For Latest Banks Jobs :- Click Here
For Latest Railway Jobs :- Click Here
Selection Process for AIC STPINEXT Logo designing contest, Conditions for STIP Logo design contest, Selection Process for AIC STPINEXT Logo designing contest, Terms for AIC STPI Logo design contest